CLAIHR Open Meeting
Saturday, March 5, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:30 pm EST
CLAIHR invites you to an online gathering of human rights advocates to learn about the organization, share your view on the issues and projects it should work on, and help it set its priorities for the upcoming year.
Who? members, volunteers, students, and Canadian human rights advocates
When? Saturday, March 5, 2022 from 2 to 3:30 pm EST
- Learn who we are, what we do, and projects that we will be working on this year;
- Share your perspective on what is going on in Canada and any ideas you have for projects for CLAIHR to take on;
- Meet members of the human rights community and learn from peers;
- Discover and join projects that interest you; and
- Help CLAIHR set its human rights priorities, identify new projects, and develop new ways to support its members.
Language? Presentations will be in English, but all attendees are welcome to participate in French or English.
Can’t make it but still interested?
Send an email to email@example.com with your perspective on what is going on in Canada and any ideas that you have on projects and initiatives for us to take on
And join CLAIHR